Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Summer So Far

Hello again!

I haven’t updated my blog in a while. I was at theater camp last week, which was a great time. I made a few new friends and saw my friends from last year. In my camp, we learned about acting, dancing, and improv (my favorite J ). I have also spent some of my summer learning to unicycle. I am now quite good at it, and my new unicycle, the one that is actually my size, will arrive soon J

I have also been busying myself with learning Turkish! My notebook already has fifteen pages in it (I am making a notebook with a compilation of Turkish language things) and I am still working on it. I have learned a lot about verb conjugations and I feel that I am starting to get the hang of vowel harmony and some noun cases.


If you have never been to Maine before, this is what it part of it looks like. Although most of Maine does not look like this, this is one of my favorite places in the town, the Blueberry Plains.

No comments:

Post a Comment